Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 SALT LAKE

Benjamin had his first (and hopefully ONLY) ambulance ride.   We arrived to the hospital.  He was doing pretty well considering the move and all.   They are going to have to draw spinal fluid to make sure that infection isn't in there as well.  If the test comes back positive, he will have to stay at the hospital for 3 weeks.   I pray that it is negative!   But, only preliminary results will be known in 72 hours.  I will just keep praying as we wait.

We held him a little today, but his numbers all go down a little and that makes us worried.   So, we will leave him in his isolette sleeping instead.  He sure is a beautiful baby.

I can hardly stand it-  it is SO HARD to say goodbye and leave my baby there.  I don't like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment