Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Before I went to the hospital this morning, I called the night nurse to find out how Ben was doing.   He said, "He has been an eating machine!"   He was eating at least 70cc a feeding and eating EVERY TWO HOURS!   I guess this little guy is feeling better!    He also gained 105 grams!!   WAY TO GO, BEN!

When I arrived, the doctor was just walking out.  He had checked on patients and was coming back later to do "rounds."   It seems like he did everyone else before he came to Ben!   But, his labs looked good, not perfect.   The nurse said, "I think this little guy needs to go home tomorrow!"   And the doctor agreed!!   He said that eating was not an issue; Ben is going gangbusters!  

I could not be happier!  I didn't want to say goodbye to Ben today, but reminded myself that this was the last time!  :)   Tomorrow morning cannot come fast enough...well, I guess I could use a little sleep.  :)  Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment