Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today's Good News:
 * I got to hold my Benjamin and change 2 of his diapers!
*I was by myself at the hospital--  Just me and my baby.  :)
*I did Lydia's hair today before she got off to school.  I cried when I had to leave my girls.   Curtis' mom is taking good care of them, so I don't have to worry.  I just want to be in two places at once.
*He is a sweet boy.  He rarely even cries.
*Grandma and Grandpa came to visit Ben today.

Bad News:
*Ben is doing some gagging/choking business that makes his oxygen desaturate majorly and it takes some time for him to recover.
*He wasn't interested in breastfeeding.
*He got his 4th IV today--so far, 2 in his hands, 2 in his head.
*We need a new carseat.   I checked the one we have, it is over 5 years old.  It is okay though.


I want to be at home and the hospital.   I am very emotional and need some space.   Talking to people is hard right now. Gotta love hormones--I cry at the drop of a hat!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment